Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sillyectomy?

(Background: I got sick in the final 12 hours of spring break...just in time for work on Monday and a lecture this morning that I had to give. This illness is on top of the oral surgery I had on Wednesday. My body has officially given up for the week.)

Kally: well.
that's the point of a fever. it's just making your body inhospitable to germs
so if your fever broke early then your body assessed that there wasn't much need
i also imagine that the antibiotics you're on helped.

me: ABORT ABORT ABORT
that's what just played in my head when i read your response
i thought the antibiotics would have helped earlier....unless i have the flu...ugh

Kally:
do you really think you speak english at a cellular level?

me: oh, i guess a cold virus
nm
my cells are jingoistic bastards

Kally: that fever is making your silly.
you.
not your.
i don't even know if you HAVE a silly.

me:
no, the fact that now i have to answer 10 emails and read 50 some odd survey responses is what's doing it
i had my silly removed when i was younger

Kally:
sorry, just alolling over here. (Ed. Note: Alol is an internetism DR and I made up to stand for "actually laughing out loud".)

me:
i heard

Kally: i think your silly has grown back.

me:
i think i had more than one
like siamese sillys

Kally: TIM.
that is not PC
they are conjoined sillies.

me: fine
thai sillys

1 Comments:

Blogger Kally Hanifin said...

you might also mention that you heard me alolling because you're sitting 20' away in your room...

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home