Monday, April 05, 2010

Cats and Dogs, Part 2

me: I WANT A CAT
NOW
CATCATCATCATCATCATCATCATCATCATCATCATCATCATCAT

Kally: 3 months. 3 months, tim

me: no, i want a cat for years not just months
that sounds like a rent-a-cat

Kally: IN 3 months.
in 3 months you can have a cat for years.

me: maybe there's some rentacat black market that you've stumbled onto
all types of opus dei and shit

Kally: hahahahaha
you meet in dark alleys
exchange money

me: Tom Hanks shows up to do some puzzles

Kally:
and take your cat to a hotel room to play with catnip.

me: There's some evil albino mexican hairless self-flagellating

Kally:
is that like dr. evil's cat?

Kally:
oh i get it, mexican hairless dog.

me:
of course the dog is the evil bad guy
and dog bkwds is god
dan brown reference...so....

Kally: not like silas, who was actually spanish in the book...
and albino.
probably not hairless...

me: probably

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home